First Post

Ok, so I've been thinking about starting a blog for a couple of years and so I'm finally starting one. I had some motivation because Janna started one a few days ago, didn't say a thing about it until she had it up and running. You can check it out here. My sisters are HUGE bloggers too and I've always been a bit envious. I hope that some day I can be like my big sisters ;) My sister Rachel Anne's is here, and my sister Katherine's is here. I believe God has given me something to say, so hopefully what I write here will speak to you.

4 comments:

Kevin Adkins said...

Cool, I have never blogged before. Looking forward to it. This will be a great forum.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Let me congratulate you on your cool new blog! I love that you are starting one...you have a lot of great things to share and I can't wait to read more! Thanks for being such a wonderful brother...see you in a couple of weeks.

Looking forward to Janna's, too!

Dennis Smith said...

D-man...awesome post. I love your story. It's incredible, isn't it, to have the privilege of looking back and seeing how God moves us in His will?

Ok, I'm secretly jealous of the whole Lifestone thing...and pls tell Ben that we're counting the days 'til he finally obeys God and opens a satellite church in Van Alstyne. Uh, no, I'm not kidding.

Look forward to hangin' with you this month, and, following your rants on this site. You needed to do this. And we needed you to do it.

Until something really radical happens, I remain,

Your bro,

Dennis

Dan Rasmussen said...

Dennis, funny you should say something about that...One of Lifestone's goals is to plant 10 churches in 10 years. Something to definitely start praying about! You never know, Van A could be one of those!

See you soon!

Danno

Post a Comment